Domino is no longer just Domino the guinea pig. He’s now King Domino I, monarch of the peaches. His first act as king will be to demand the UN recognize him as a head of state and grant him diplomatic immunity.
An interesting model of our solar system’s path as it travels through space in the Milky Way.
Certainly a departure from usual models that show the Sun as a static object, which it certainly isn’t
I had no idea this was happening. Where are we going?
To fuck some shit up
It’s like a cosmic merry-go-round!
Well, kind of. No, Domino isn’t Jewish. He just likes to have something he can cook multiple marshmallows over.
I loved watching this on the Garfield website when it was first posted years ago. Here’s all 12 days in succession!
I’m a beautiful person? Gee, thanks. Well here you go!
1. I had curly hair as a kid. It isn’t really curly anymore now that I’m older, although that’s probably due to me getting it cut and wearing hats a lot to flatten it out.
2. Although I call myself “GuineaPigDan,” I actually like cats more than guinea pigs. Maybe in the future I’ll change my name to something like “PuddyTatDan” (like Tweety saying “pussy cat”) in the future if I ever feel like it.
3. Speaking of my screen name, before I joined dA, I also considered names like “GuineaPigMan,” “DanTheMan,” and “DanTheGuineaPig.”
4. I have a teddy bear I received for my high school graduation that came with a plastic heart that’s filled with candy in silver wrappers. To this day I’ve never eaten any of the candy in that heart, so I have no idea what kind of candy they even are. They’ve probably turned to stone by now.
5. Unfortunately I didn’t receive another teddy bear for my college graduation. Although a teddy guinea pig would have probably been a more appropriate gift for me.
A sketch commission for Backlash, which is supposed to be a follow up to this drawing. Peter had lost his sandals when suddenly it started to snow. And now he has to rush home before his feet get frostbite.
Some photos of me meeting people at CTN Expo!
Photo 1: My friend AJ and I meet Lauren Faust and Craig McCracken. Dave Thomas, a person who has storyboarded on The Fairly Odd Parents, was also there also and the three of them talked about their new show Wander over Yonder.
Photo 2: Me meeting John K, one of the creators of Ren and Stimpy.
Photo 3: Me meeting Luis Escobar, a storyboarder for The Simpsons, and his friends who have helped him start a new podcast called The Corner Booth.
Photo 4: Me meeting Tony Bancroft, a former Disney animator. His brother Tom was at the con too, but the day this picture was taken, he got sick from food poisoning and had to leave early.
Perhaps on Facebook or Twitter you’ve seen quotes attributed to the Buddha like “Do not learn how to react, learn or to respond,” or “Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.” It turns out many of these were actually never said by him, or are garbled paraphrases of things he is recorded to have said. This website sorts them all out. If you’d like some real quotes from the Buddha to share, you can visit the parallel website realbuddhaquotes.com. You can also find a lot of sayings in the Buddhist scriptures, the Tipitaka, here.
Earlier this year I was doing volunteer work for Oxinfree Studios http://oxinfree.com/ for an animated educational children’s series called Azadae. It is being headed by Cara Ann Murray, who formerly was a a co-director on the fanmade My Little Pony episode Double Rainboom along with Zachary Rich. We would like help to complete the series, so a Kickstarter for it has been begun. Please consider contributing! I and many other volunteers have worked hard for on Azadae and we’d like to see the series finally take off. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oxinfree/azadae-an-animated-series-for-tanzania
Also, I will be attending the animation convention CTN Expo from November 15-17 to help promote Azadae with Murray and several other people that volunteered for Oxinfree. If anyone around Burbank California (where the expo is held) is reading this, maybe we could meetup at times I’m not busy at the con.